Go to content Go to menu

this site has moved

Feb 24, 12:23 PM

I am not a big fan of this sort of post, but I should probably at least acknowledge the fact that I’ve moved this personal/work blog to my own server, and off of the UM LSO server that used to host it. All the old URLs should redirect here (I’ve tested a bit, seems to work fine).

I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to realize this was happening, but today I needed to copy some files from one server to another, and I realized I was tab-completing paths on the remote server. Which shouldn’t be possible, and yet, there it was. MAGIC! Thanks, .bash_completion file.